Reviewer - Open Position
Mayfield Financial Services (MFS) is a growing financial services firm (CPA and Wealth Management) in Richmond Heights, Ohio. We are currently a team of twelve, which includes CPA's, financial planners, an Asset Manager (CFA), a loan officer, and a health insurance specialist. We are different than other firms in that, we truly take a team approach in developing comprehensive solutions utilizing our varied professionals. We believe "There is no expertise without collaboration".
We do not require our team members to track their time like most firms, but rather we measure the team member's effectiveness in delivering value to the customers we serve. In addition to be a friendly and low-stress work environment, we also believe in providing a healthy work-life balance.
Our customers consist of affluent individuals and businesses primarily in the manufacturing, professional services, dental, real estate, and logistics industries.
MFS is looking for a motivated, qualified candidate with public accounting experience to help grow and develop our accounting and tax services. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing various accounting and tax aspects of the company, including the relationships of business and individual customers.
The candidate will prepare and review projects pertaining to tax compliance, accounting and tax planning. In addition, the positions requires collaboration with other team members to identifying solutions pertaining to tax reduction strategies, financial planning opportunities, investment planning, insurance needs and lending solutions. This individual would also be expected to share their knowledge and expertise and assist in coaching and training other Team Members.
- Preparation and review of business, trust and personal income tax returns
- Preparation and review of compilation and review engagements
- Participation for and collaboration during customer meetings
- Identify customer opportunities and perform analysis to develop a value driven solution
- Knowledge of all forms of tax compliance, as well as tax planning skills for individuals, trusts and small businesses
- Knowledge of the Thomson Reuters CS Suite of software is very helpful as well as BNA Income Tax Planner
- Value pricing skills and experience are a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills are needed
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- This position requires a CPA certificate
- This position requires at least five years of relevant experience
If you are interested in learning more and joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in MFS!