Our Core Values Guide Our Actions
Our core values describe the characteristics we seek in a customer and demand of a team member. Experience tells us that we will be most successful working with customers whose values are aligned with ours. Our core values are:
1. Family Centered
When an individual is focused on his or her family, it is easy to make the right decisions that are congruent with our planning and guidance.
2. Financially Responsible
Responsible people make wise financial choices for the welfare of themselves and their family. They subscribe to the following "Five Laws of Wealth".
- Pay yourself first at least 10 percent of your income.
- Buy income producing assets that will enhance your financial profile. Do this after your debt, if any, has been optimized.
- Seek advice from and listen to the person who knows about financial matters.
- Do what you know. Do not do or invest in something you know nothing about. You could potentially lose your money.
- If it sounds too good to be true, do not believe it. You could potentially lose your money.
3. Holistically Wealthy
Use your wealth to enhance the life of you and your family. Financial consequences of decisions you make should not be the determining factor.
A positive attitude has an effect on other people that is both encouraging and productive.
5. Love to Help Others
We are all in this world together. We are in the business of making our customers’ lives better through our mission.
6. Results Oriented
We have goals and objectives and we achieve them.
We do what we say and have the competence to achieve what we have set out to accomplish.
8. Believe in God
Believing in a power greater than ourselves keeps things in perspective.
Enjoy a life that is considerate of others and not reckless, especially financially.