Financial Planner - Open Position
Mayfield Financial Services (MFS) is a well established and growing financial advisory firm in Richmond Heights, Ohio. We are currently a team of twelve, which includes CPA's, financial planners, an Asset Manager (CFA), a loan officer, and a health insurance specialist. We differentiate ourselves from other firms in that we truly take a team approach to developing comprehensive solutions and plans, utilizing our various professionals. We believe "There is no expertise without collaboration".
Due to both continued and anticipated growth, we are looking to add an additional team member. The new team member should be self motivated with relevant financial planning experience to help develop new relationships and grow our existing customer base.
You will enjoy the benefit of having the collaborative insight of CPA’s and tax professionals. In addition, your customer portfolios will be managed and monitored by our Asset Manager (CFA). The managed portfolios are designed and maintained by our Investment Committee, which gives you the opportunity to focus on planning and strengthening customer relationships.
The new team member will eventually serve as a primary point of contact for the customer. Solid product knowledge and relationship management skills are extremely important. In addition, the new team member will need to be able to lead customer meetings and contribute their knowledge in collaboration with the other team members.
- Knowledge of the Financial Planning Process
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Knowledge of eMoney software
- Knowledge of retirement plans
- Knowledge of insurance planning
- FINRA Series 6 or Series 7 Licensed
- Ohio Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- CFP or similar designation preferred
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- This position requires at least two years of relevant experience
If you are interested in learning more and joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in MFS!