March 17, 2020
In an effort to help curb the COVID-19 Virus we at Mayfield Financial Services are doing the following to protect our Team Members, vendors and customers;
- Most of our Team Members will be working remotely from their homes. All team members will be accessible via their normal communication channels such as their office phone numbers and e-mail.
- We are encouraging our customers to use alternative means of communication and transmission of documents rather than “face-to-face”.
- We are asking customers to have their meetings held via alternative forms of technology such as skype, screen sharing and conference calls.
- We are also encouraging the use of of our MAPS Vault for the safe and secure transmission of all documents.
- For our elderly customers, we are happy to offer home pick up of tax documents to save you a trip to the office.
- If you have a scheduled “face-to-face” appointment or need to visit our office for any reason and are experiencing any flu like symptoms, please stay at home!
We are hoping that the above measures will help to curb the spread of the COVID-19 Virus while continuing to provide you with same level of service.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me or your Relationship Manager.