Staff Accoutant - Open Position
Mayfield Financial Services (MFS) is a growing financial services/wealth management firm in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Our Team is made up of accountants (CPA’s), financial advisors, an investment manager (CFA), a loan officer and a health insurance specialist. Our philosophy is different from other firms in that we take a team and integrated approach to developing comprehensive financial solutions utilizing the combined expertise of our Team Members. It truly is a team environment. Our professionals work closely with one another because we believe that, “There is no expertise without collaboration.”
Our accountants are not required to track their time like most traditional accounting firms; instead we measure their effectiveness in providing value for our customers and delivering solutions that are congruent with our customers’ goals. Our customer base consists of affluent individuals and small businesses primarily in professional services.
MFS is looking for a self-motivated and goal-driven individual with at least 2 years of accounting and tax experience. The position is responsible for various accounting and tax duties, including the handling of customer relationships of both businesses and individuals.
The individual will prepare projects pertaining to tax compliance, accounting and tax planning. Success in the position relies heavily on collaboration with the other Team Members in order to identify solutions related to tax management strategies, financial planning opportunities, investment planning, insurance needs and lending solutions.
· Preparation of business, trust and personal income tax returns
· Preparation and various accounting engagements
· Participation in customer meetings
· Identify customer opportunities and perform analysis to develop value-driven solutions
· Knowledge of all forms of tax compliance, as well as tax planning skills for individuals, trusts and small businesses
· Experience using the Thomson Reuters Professional Suite software programs and BNA Income Tax Planner is a plus
· Demonstrated use and experience in Value Pricing
· Strong written and verbal skills
· This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· The position requires at least 2 years of relevant experience
Thank you for your interest in Mayfield Financial Services!
If you are interested in learning more and joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in MFS!