March 23, 2020
It is important to us at Mayfield Financial Services that we stay in contact and keep you informed during these uncertain times.
Going forward we look to send out a weekly email outlining any new procedures, updates, etc.
- Tax deadlines and payment dates have been extended, but without great detail. Once we know which tax returns and payment dates have been extended we will provide you that information in a weekly update.
- A new bill, “CARES” is in Washington, which is a stimulus and tax bill. Once it becomes law there will surely be an impact to each and every one of our customers. We will update you as to the impact and opportunities once the bill becomes law and we have been educated upon it.
- Our industry has been classified as an “Essential Business” and will stay open and operational to assist and serve you.
- Most of our team members will continue working remotely from their homes, with only a couple team members working in the office and behind closed doors.
- We ask that you do not visit our office until further notice, so that everyone can be kept safe and that will do our part in limiting the spread of Covid-19.
- All team members will be accessible via their normal communication channels such as their office phone numbers and emails.
- Please use our secure portal, “MAPS Vault”, to transfer documents. If you need assistance in using this technology, please contact us for assistance.
- If you have a meeting scheduled in the upcoming weeks, we will be in touch. The meeting will be updated as either a teleconference or screen sharing session if it has not already.
- Most importantly, if you are elderly or at risk for the COVID-19 virus, please stay home and we will make arrangements to have done for you whatever is needed.
We want to stay in touch and let you know that we are here for you! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
May you and your family stay healthy and safe!